OldSchoolUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the PVP System

3 posters

Go down

Changing the PVP System Empty Changing the PVP System

Post  Devon Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:30 pm

We going to start changing the combat system so you can fight melee against creatures like dragons or other. Besides that we will also accept suggestions for balancing the Player VS Player, we accept yourselves to give us all kinds of ideas.

Vamos a empezar a cambiar el sistema de combate para que podáis luchar cuerpo a cuerpo contra criaturas como dragones u otros . A parte de eso también vamos a aceptar sugerencias para equilibrar el Player VS Player, y ahí entráis vosotros para darnos todo tipo de ideas.
Devon
Devon
Game Master

https://oldschooluo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Changing the PVP System Empty Re: Changing the PVP System

Post  fotze Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:34 am

Good to hear!
I would love to see some sort of xuo/nos pvp. So scrolls should have an advantage over the regular spellbook spell. (i.e. faster casting, (more damage), but consumes more mana etc.)
Also fizzling should be removed, except for some spells like Recall or Dispell.
Maybe tweak melee damage in pvp.
As for paralyzing i am not quite sure about that. On XUO/NOS you could just cast magic arrow(etc.) on yourself to remove para. That makes it kinda useless in pvp (it was still used a lot in ganking tho). I liked the way paralyze worked on Imagine Nation. You had to unarm your hands before you were hit by the spell, so you could cast spells on yourself. If you were not fast enough or didnt see para coming and still had your hands armed, then you would've had to wait for incoming damage to release you from para.
fotze
fotze

Back to top Go down

Post  theguru Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:43 am

as of right now, melee/combat is useless against magery
would like to see faster swing speed to interrupt mage.

something else that i keep mentioning is to add increase and decrease of stats as we choose... some people might want to have a dexxer or all mage... they might choose to be 80/80/140 or 80/140/80 etc. etc.
theguru
theguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum